There are many reasons why Composite Wood decking, fencing and garden rooms have become the fastest growing home improvement products.
Composite Wood is a timber alternative, made with 60% timber content. Unlike plastic alternatives, Composite Wood has natural beauty and the feel of real wood, without the splinters or maintenance.
Composite Wood is strong enough to withstand stilettos, whilst at the same time, it’s slip resistant and splinter-free making it safe for children and pets.
The low maintenance, life-proof durability and weather-resistant qualities of Composite Wood are just some of the reasons why our products have grown in popularity in recent years. Other benefits include:
- Life-proof – Durable against kids, pets, party-goers, bicycles
- Natural Wood Effect – Our products come in a natural wood effect finish creating a traditional look.
- Strength – High impact and scratch resistance
- Installation – Smart, quick and concealed
- Low Maintenance – No need for painting, sealing or staining – EVER!
- Weather Proof – All of our range is completely water resistant making it ideal for the Scottish climate, as well as holiday homes near the sea or pool areas.
- Splinter Free – Warm and soft to touch materials.
- Responsibly Sourced – We only use wood sourced from timber mills and wood workshops which means they haven’t been stained or mistreated. Just natural wood goes into all of our Composite Wood products.
- Safe From The First Step – Mould and algae resistant AND splinter free, making every step (with or without shoes) completely safe.
Why not visit our showroom today? Our friendly and experienced team would be delighted to tell you more.